Luxottica is a global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of fashion, luxury and sports eyewear. Our wholesale network covers more than 150 countries and our retail presence consists of over 7,200 retail stores across the globe.
In North America, our wholesale business is the home to global brands like Ray-Ban, Oakley, and many of the top fashion house brands. Our leading retail brands include; LensCrafters, Sunglass Hut, Pearle Vision, Target Optical and Sears Optical. We are also home to EyeMed, the fastest growing vision care company in the United States.
Luxottica's Wholesale teams deliver the highest quality frames, best-in-class expertise and a deep understanding of products and markets to support our customers and fuel their businesses all over North America.
Brand Business Manager is responsible for developing and implementing effective business and marketing plans to enhance the Brand/s and drive growth in the market. Act as the Local Market leader in maximizing & executing the Global brand s strategic choices, marketplace positioning, communication plans across all channels (including Department Stores, Ecommerce, National & Regional Accounts, and Independent wholesale customers) and accounts within the Market.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
BRAND BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
Brand Sales Forecasting & Monitoring
* Setting, monitoring and reviewing Annual brand targets * Lead monthly forecast review by brand & Identify gaps & opportunities * Develop plans to ensure that top line sales goals and bottom line profit goals are met
* Lead brand business updates to Sr. Management * Investigate brand & competitive trends/results and identify commercial opportunities, sustainable strategies & actionable plans to improve sales & grow market share * Partner with cross functional teams (Both Local & Global) to ensure effective business delivery for the brands
* Partner with local sales team to develop distribution strategies by Channel of Trade in line with global strategies * Identify opportunities to grow door productivity, develop and customize global tools to help with customer sell in * Segment distribution to develop customized commercial programs that maximize ROI & brand visibility
* Partner with corporate teams to provide required business reporting (sales, distribution, visibility projects, etc.) * Advocate for local market needs by analyzing market environment, competition and brand trends and sharing recommendations globally * Partner with local license contacts on top cross-category customer executions
BRAND COMMERCIAL PLAN DEVELOPMENT & MANAGEMENT
Maximize Global Brand/Corporate Strategies & Initiatives in the local market
* Develop & execute sell out initiatives that drive visibility, assortment, training & merchandising programs at top customers * Develop & lead training for local sales teams that share marketing initiatives & new product releases
Focus on achievement of short and long-term objectives
* Create and maintain brand marketing calendar & marketing budget for the local market, including: Trade Marketing by Channel/Account, Global Media Plans, Training, Promotional/Commercial Plans * Point-person for implementing and executing commercial/marketing initiatives for the Brand/s
* Drive Trade Marketing strategy by COT and brand visibility in the market * Manage Marketing budget and split by COT/accounts * Collect trade spend activities * Monitor sell in/sell out activities in coordination with Sales and Trade Marketing teams
* Monitor collection performance by COT and provide feedback to Corporate Line Planners * Partner with Product Manager on assortment management
* Bachelor s degree required * 5-7 years of experience * Strong analytical and computer skills: Excel, Word, PowerPoint * Excellent verbal and written communication skills * Strong Interpersonal and influencing skills
Upon request and consistent with applicable laws, Luxottica will provide reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities who need assistance in the application and hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please contact Talent Luxottica at 877-###-#### (513-###-#### outside of US) or email ...@luxotticaretail.com
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy or maternity leave), genetic information or any other characteristics protected by law.